Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Weird Name for a Blog

I have been wanting to blog for a couple of years now but was always stuck on what I would call the blog or what focus it would have or which of my interests it would be about.  Yesterday, I decided that I was limiting myself too much so I have decided to start this blog and will cover all my various interests.  There may be posts about any variety of things including food, crochet, Islam, weight loss, healthy living, and my general life.  I blogged for a few years like this and really enjoyed it.  It's more a blog for me and some of my close family and friends, but if I garner other readers as well it would be great.

Now, what about the name?  My husband's family is from a small village in Tunisia near a small city called "Haajeb el Ayoun".  Literally this means, "brow of the eye" which really amused me.  The name has stuck with me for over a year so instead of trying to think of a clever name for my blog that encompasses all my interests, I decided on this.  I think it fits.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog name, it's fun! I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband hails from Eyebrow.

    I like it. I look forward to reading more of awesome you!

    ReplyDelete